Friday, December 12, 2014

Book Trailer of the Week: Wild (the movie)



Here is one more movie that I would love to catch during the Christmas holiday.  This one is based on a 2012 memoir written by Cheryl Strayed ("Strayed," from what I recall, is the surname she created for herself and is not her original name).  I have long enjoyed reading books about long hikes, bicycle trips, or road trips, and that's the main reason I picked up Wild in the first place.  But Wild is about much more than the hiking; it is about a woman looking to reset her life by first understanding her past.  And it is remarkable, so good, that I hope the movie even comes close to capturing the spirit of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.