Monday, May 11, 2015

Christopher Walken Reads Where the Wild Things Are



Christopher Walken is one of those actors who consistently fascinate me by their persona, those people who just seem to be so one-of-a-kind that no one quite like them will ever come along again.  I can't remember ever not enjoying a film of his...and some of them would have been real stinkers without his presence.

Anyway, you have to hear him read Where the Wild Things Are.  Who knew it was so creepy?  Most importantly, it made me laugh...a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely adore this - thanks for posting. I needed a good chuckle again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He puts a whole new spin on the story, doesn't he Nik? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.